Terms and Conditions
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, contact number, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to updates, leave a message on Customer Service, or enter information on our site.
Use and Storage of your Personal Information
Items purchased from our online store can be sent back for exchange at our outlet or you can contact our customer service if you wish to send the items through courier.
Emart allows its customers to exchange purchased items subject to conditions. The exchange of items will be allowed if:
- The customer has submitted a request for exchange (via email, phone call, SMS or WhatsApp) within 5 working days of receipt of the purchased item;
- The customer in his/her request for exchange has stated the reason(s) why he/she wishes to exchange the item;
- The item is in its original packing and the price tag is intact;
Items bought on sale cannot be exchanged. If an item bought at the regular price goes on sale, it will be exchanged at the sale price. Emart has the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or deny the request for exchange. Upon the acceptance of a request for an exchange, the customer will be notified by our customer service. This exchange policy does not apply to orders to be shipped outside Pakistan.
- Emart strictly follows the ‘NO refund’ policy: The option of cashback is not available. The Exchange Policy will be applicable once the customer has placed the order and has received the parcel or payment has been processed.
- Damage & Claims: The exchange of Damaged item(s) will be allowed if the item(s) received has any kind of manufacturing defect, shipment of the wrong size or wrong item.
- The complaint has to be raised within 3 working days along with a paper invoice (via call, message or email) after receiving the parcel.
- Please note, the items purchased from our retail outlet cannot be sent to us for exchange through courier.
We also use non-personal data such as third-party cookies to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit. A cookie is a piece of information that is held on the hard drive of your computer which records how you have used a website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on and use the Website during future visits.
The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.